Yako Savings Account
Our savings products help you put your money to work by earning competitive interest rates. You can save to grow your business, support your family and pursue your dreams.
The sooner you establish a habit of saving, the more secure your financial future. Establishing saving habits and regularly setting aside a portion of your paycheck or earnings will make it easier for you to realize your goals. Our savings products are designed to help you achieve your dream regardless of status or age.
The Yako Savings Account is a profitable and flexible account. It allows the holder to accumulate savings through interest accrual and enjoy easy access to their funds.
– Accumulate savings through interest accrual and enjoy easy access to funds
– Available to anyone 18 years of age and above
– You can make two free withdrawals per month, extra withdrawal will attract a fee of UGX 500 for each extra withdrawal.
– You will enjoy tiered interest rates of up to 4% annually.
– There will be no monthly maintenance fee charged
– No hidden and extra charges.
– A minimum balance of UGX 5,000 is required.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPENING A SAVINGS ACCOUNT
1 passport size photograph
Copy of client’s national ID
Key facts document
INCASE OF A COMPANY
In addition to the above requirements, the following are required
Company tin number
Certificate of incorporation
Board resolution for opening account and showing the signatories of the account
Memorandum and articles of association
Forms 7 or 20 (particulars of directors)
Form 18 (address)