Yako Fixed Deposit Account
Looking to invest significant funds for a specific period of time at a fixed rate of interest?
The Yako Fixed Deposit Account offers you just that and more…
Any Individual (Singly or Jointly), Any Group of People, Any Entrepreneur or merchant, Any Trust, NGOs, etc.
– Minimum Deposit: UGX 500,000.00
– Minimum Period: 6 months
– Maximum Deposit: No Upper Limit
– Rate of Interest: 18% PA
– Withdrawals: On Maturity Day.
– High returns due to computation of interest on daily balances.
– Competitive interest rate
– Discounted borrowing rates should you use funds held as collateral (can be used to secure loans and over drafts)
– No transactional fee or monthly maintenance fees
– Risk free opportunity to invest idle funds
– Pre-Mature Withdrawal: Allowed, with penalty of 1 % less interest and settling the loan amount, if any.
– Deposit Receipt will be issued with all the relevant information
1. Passport Size Photograph. 2. Identity Document (Uganda National ID, PASSPORT, Voter ID, NSSF Card, Driving Permit)
In case of Minor ‐ Date of Birth Certificate, Immunization Card.
1. In case of Sole Proprietor Firm ‐ Certificate of Name Registration,
In case of Partnership Firms ‐ Certificate of Registration of Partnership, Partnership Deed.
Others ‐ Copy of Constitution, Certificate of Registration, Minutes of Meeting of Corporate body. (Resolution in case of Company, Minutes for NGOs, Club etc.).