TATA Vehicle Finance
With Tata Motors Finance, Yako Microfinance knows that there’s a lot more to finance than just money. We realize that our customers’ dreams are the bigger picture, and we take every measure to treat it as such. To this end, we make it a point to sit with each and every customer looking for a loan, and understand their ambitions before recommending specific plans to that suits their needs the best. To make the experience as seamless as possible, we keep our loan process absolutely simple and transparent so that our customers can be assured of a totally hassle-free experience!
We provide finance to all kinds of commercial customers such as:
– Large, medium and small-size fleet owners
– Individual buyers
– First time buyers
– Partnership firms
– Proprietorship firms
– Private and Public Limited Companies
– Educational Institutes
– Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Loan
– Tenures ranging up to 60 months
– Financing for the entire range of vehicles
– Finance for used vehicles
– Top-up on existing vehicle loans
– Customized financing solutions to meet individual requirements
– Simple documentation and easy processing
– Assistance for purchasing the vehicle
– Fleet Upkeep Loans for maintenance of fleets
– Flexible Payment Options
– Up to 100% Flexible Finance
– Passport Size Photograph. (Latest)
– Identity Proof. (Uganda National ID, PASSPORT, Voter ID, NSSF Card, Driving Permit),
– Residence Proof. (Recent Municipal Electricity Bill, Water Bill)
– Trading License, (Original, in his name or Guarantor’s Name.)
– TIN Number. Tax Payment Receipts.
– Business or Personal Bank Account Statement for last 6M/ 1Yr.
– Business Premises with Rent Agreement or Leased Agreement or Title. (In case of Businessmen)
– Loan Will be Sanctioned considering repayment capacity of the Applicant.