School Fee Loan
On the road to a brighter future
The Yako School fees loan can be used to finance all levels of education.
A short-term credit facility to facilitate the payment of school fees by parents, guardians and caretakers of school children.
– UGX 1,000,000 – UGX 2,000,000
– ROI : 5.00% PM
– Period of Loan: 3 Months
– Any Individual Businessmen, Legal Person generating income.
– Any Business Need.
– Relatively large amounts of UGX 1,000,000 to 2,000,000
– Flexible repayment terms and periods of 3 months
– No collateral requirements for group clients
– Faster loan processing time
– Available for individuals and group customers
– Affordable since loan is based on client’s capacity to repay
– No cash collateral
– Business analysis is carried out in accordance with the recommendations given in the Credit Manual.
– Minimum 6 Months in Current Business or Job.
– Cheque Account in a bank
– Personal Guarantee of Two Reputed Person, Accepted by Yako, as Third-Party Guarantor)
– Title Search Fee: 100,000/-
– Mortgage and other Fee: Minimum 300,000/- and if the Loan Amount is more than 10,000,000/- 5% of the Loan
– Insurance fee 2% of the Loan Amount
– Processing Fee: UGX 20,000.00
– File charges: UGX 15,000.00
– 2% of the Loan Amount as the Insurance Charges
– Premature Payment Fee: 10,000( if paid within 15 days)
– Passport Size Photograph. (Latest)Identity Proof. (Uganda National ID, PASSPORT, Voter ID, NSSF Card, Driving Permit),
– Residence Proof. (Recent Municipal Electricity Bill, Water Bill)
– Trading License, (Original, in his name or Guarantor’s Name.)
– TIN Number. Tax Payment Receipts.
– Business or Personal Bank Account Statement for last 6M/ 1Yr.
– Business Premises with Rent Agreement or Leased Agreement or Title. (In case of Businessmen)
# Loan Will be Sanctioned considering repayment capacity of the Applicant.