Labour Export Loan
The Yako Labour Export loan is for Financing visa and other related fee for the workers going to foreign countries and arranging Air Tickets by Recruitment Companies/Consultants for work abroad jointly with the worker going abroad.
– Short Term Loan – Max 12 Months
– Max 90% of the cost of air ticket and Visa fee within our single borrower exposure limit.
– Flat 3% Interest per month or 5% PM on reducing balance
– Monthly Installments.
– Dream jobs and career enhancement opportunities
– Flexible payments
– Competitive interest rates
– National ID/ Passport of the worker
– Copy of Visa/Work Permit
– 2 Recent Passport size photographs of worker going abroad
– Copy of offer letter for going abroad
– Board Resolution from the Corporate Client for opening deposit/loan account/s with us and Power of Attorney granted to its managers, officers and/or employees to transact on the account.
– KYC Documents and photographs of the Directors/signatories. Work Permit/s if Foreigners.
– Certified copies of Certificate of incorporation, Memorandum & Articles of Association, Form 20, Form 7, Form 18 (for address of the company)
– Personal Guarantee executed by Director/s and parent/s of the borrower
# Processing Fee: 1% of the loan amount