Unlock cash flows and get greater flexibility for your business by financing your contracts with the Yako Contract Finance solution.
This is a credit facility to a supplier to enable them meet a supply order that they have from a known buyer. The facilities include advances, guarantees and letters of credit, as the situation may demand. The bank will deal with suppliers who meet certain performance criteria and buyers who meet accepted risk profile.
- Advance of up to 70% financing of the contract value.
- Repayment period dependent on contract timelines.
– Unsecured Loans of up to UGX. 100 Million
– Interest incurred is only proportional to the period and amount financed
– Both interest and principle may be paid as lump sum at the end of the period financed not exceeding 1 year
– Financing of up to 70% of the contract value
– Possibility of accessing financing may at different phases of the contract
– Flexible security requirements depending on the nature of the contract and contract terms
- Copy of contract/LPO
- Copy of financial card
- Details of pledged security
- Audited financial statements
- Contract schedule
- Assignment of contract proceeds