BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- A customized loan product to cater all agricultural needs.
- All loans are covered by crop insurance.
- Dedicated Doorstep Service Center (DSC) to service the needs of customers.
- Simplified documentation for hassle free loan processing and disposal.
- Attractive and simple rates of 3% - 5% per month.
- Repayment depending on harvesting season & crop pattern.
- Free savings account to all the applicants.
- Minimum security is required.
- Statement of loan accounts is provided for free.
- Dedicated loan officers and mobile alerts for all your transactions.
PROMOTING SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURAL INCOMES
YAKO Agricultural loan is a tailor made loan product to enable farmers to generate agricultural incomes in a sustainable manner through value addition, production capacity enhancement and quality outputs.
This loan can be accessed by individuals or as a group of up to 5 farmers.
Why should you apply for this loan?
- Enables farmers improve their house hold incomes
- Increases farmers’ production capacity
- Enables farmers to add value to the agricultural outputs
- Promotes sustainable agricultural incomes
Qualifications for this loan
- Farmers aged 18 – 50 years
- Farmers with at least 2 years of experience in the enterprise
- Farmers showing ability to repay the loan
- Small holder farmers with who are well established
- Holders of Saving Account with Yako MDI Ltd
- Possession of an acceptable form of collateral/security
- Certificate of Registration from the district (for Group farmers)
Comes with outstanding benefits:
- Loan amount of up to Shs.15 million
- Repayment period of up to 2 years
- Repayment depending on harvesting season & crop pattern
- A grace period
- Dedicated Doorstep Service Center (DSC) to service the needs of customers
- Corp Insurance to cover all the loans for any natural calamity and accidents (credit life)
- Competitive interest rates
- Available to individuals and groups borrowers of up to 5 members.
Which agricultural projects are eligible?
- Rice, Banana, Tea, Coffee, Maize, Sorghum and wheat growing
- Produce (fruits and vegetables)
- Live stock keeping (Cattle, Goats, Piggery, Poultry, Bees).